Becoming a New Member
Memberships for 2019 are OPEN and available.
There is no initiation fee.
Membership includes; member, spouse and family members under the age of 18. Everyone over age 18 must have their own membership.
Online 2019 membership purchase is now available, read on below:
All members must agree to the following rules:
1. Club Grounds & Range for Members Only – No Guests on range.
2. Lock the main gate as you enter & leave the grounds.
3. Shooting hours 8:00am – Legal Sunset
4. No alcohol/drugs permitted before or during shooting.
5. Hearing & eye protection required.
6. Rifle & Pistol shooting in designated bays only.
7. No Cross Shooting in bays.
8. No Rapid Fire.
9. Always point firearms in a safe direction (down range).
10. Clear firearm and range before going down range.
11. No unauthorized ATV’s or any other off-road vehicles on club grounds.
12. No exploding targets are allowed anywhere on the grounds.
13. Pick up all brass, shotgun shells, paper targets, & litter. This is your range. Keep it clean.
We utilize PayPal as our payment solution but you do not need to have a PayPal account to purchase your membership.
After making payment, your official membership card will be emailed to you within two business days.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you on the range and at the club!
Regular Membership – Non-Volunteer – $120.00
Not a member of a Gopher Campfire sanctioned league or a volunteer but agree to all member rules.
League/Volunteer Membership – $45.00
Member of a Gopher sanctioned league.
Willing to volunteer at Gopher events and/or extra needs.
Volunteer opportunities are usually around 4 hour shifts and include Club events such as the Fishing Contest, Wild Game Feed, Bluebird Day, Arhart Shoot, Annual Outing, Scholarship Shoot, Clean up days and others.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.
Rather not pay online, you may mail your application:
– click, print and complete a 2019 Gopher Campfire Membership Application
– or send us a letter with your name, address, phone number, and e-mail along with a check for the appropriate amount made out to Gopher Campfire. E-mail address is optional.
P.O. Box 336
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Renewing Your Membership
Annual dues: Regular = $120.00 League/Volunteer = $45.00
Membership dues are renewed each calendar year.
Please make checks payable to:
Gopher Campfire Club Membership Meetings
The Gopher Campfire Club Membership meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month starting at 7:00 pm at the Clubhouse. No meeting in November.
At these monthly member meetings a dinner will be served at a minimal cost. The meal will be ready by 6:00 PM. The cost usually ranges from $3 to $5.
Hope to see you all there!